📍New York City // last updated: august 2019
I'm currently wrapping up some on-site client work out in NYC. When I finish, I'll be heading back to the Pacific Northwest.
Areas of Focus:
- Sharpening my growth, writing, and programming skills.
- Hosting Second Degree Dinners & gatherings in New York.
- Working on my extended writing projects (including my newsletter).
This quarter I had planned to experiment with dating out in NYC. However, after spending way too much time on dating apps, I realized that it's something that requires a lot more time than I'm willing to give it. Since I'm also not planning on staying out in New York for much longer and I'm not looking for something casual, I can't justify the time.
Things I'm geeking out over:
- The Work Gym and Ultraworking Cycles. Investing in this has allowed me to increase my productivity and get much better at scoping the tasks I have at hand. Join me for a session!
- Illenium's Ascend Album
- Second Degree Dinners
- The Good Kind Cafe in the LES