📍SEATTLE, wa // last updated: OCTOBER 11, 2019
Loving Fall in the Pacific Northwest — so crisp. This month, I'm cutting out all social media and content consumption to focus on getting my most important work done during the Ultraworking Pentathlon.
Areas of Focus:
- Completing the first two courses for Launch School
- Progressing towards my 10% BF goal (currently 13%) by lifting & training BJJ daily.
- Working on my extended writing projects.
- Launching a co-living experiment in Antigua, Guatemala in January. Want to spend a month with 8 creatively confident entrepreneurs who will push you to do more and be better? Email me.
- Heading to Thailand in November — any recommendations?