USE LIST // Updated Fall 2019
As part of a social experiment, I'm publicly listing the Unique Shared Experiences that I want to have. This is to help friends — both old and new — find opportunities to get together.
Over the next 18 months, I'm committing to experiencing everything on this list with anyone who reaches out. My guess is that it'll mostly be friends looking to catch up, but hey, you never know.
Cam's USE List:
- Complete the Shikoku Temple pilgrimage
- Go snowboarding in Japan
- Host a dinner at the top of the Space Needle
- Charter a boat and sail from Seattle to the San Juan Islands
- Host a TinyConference
- Organize a weekend writing retreat
- Organize a surf trip
- Go see a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Camp in Banff, Alberta
- Camp in Yosemite National Park
- Go train BJJ in Rio De Janeiro (or any new gym)
- Kiteboard down the coast of Brazil (or kiteboard anywhere)
- Go big game hunting in Montana
- Sail to Hawaii from the Pacific Northwest
- Take a cooking class
- Take an archery class
- Take a salsa dancing class
- Kayak down a glacial river
- Spend a month in another country doing a "crash course" on learning the language.
- Tactical Self Defense Training
- Run a Marathon
- Eat Dinner at Disney's Club 33
- Take a dance class
- Do the Rickshaw Run
- Run with the Bulls
- Go to La Tomatina
- Organize a Songkran Water Festival style event in the US
- Climb the Golden Gate Bridge
- Chase the Northern Lights
- Sauna at Loyly in Helsinki
- Go to Tomorrowland music festival
- Bike the TransAmerica Trail
- Ride the Swiss Epic
- Project: Build a private homeshare network. Rent in one place, but have access to a bed in dozens of cities.
- Project: Run a conference for "Future Founders" & "Future Executives"
That's it for now. Create your own list or hit me up if you want to do any of these experiences.